Sunday, February 29, 2004

You can reach Sue at (314) 452-3685 or (314) 726-2032. You can write to her c/o Rose Holt, 905 Barnard College Lane, St. Louis, MO 63130

Thank you, Nancy and family for the rosary bracelet. I just love it. I did let Rose wear it while I was having my acupuncture yesterday. Shirley loves it, too. She has been a godsend since I have not been myself and Rose and I couldn't get along without her. She is from Louisiana and was impressed tat a "little man from Louisiana" made the rosary. If you will send us his address, we will order one for Shirley. She took me to the hospital last Monday, stayed and got me settled, made sure I had everythig I needed, and picked me up on Tuesday. She and Rose make sure I eat 3
squares a day.

Den was here over the weedend. We stayed home a couple days. He went back to Chicago today but will be back next weekend.

We finally sold the house in Springfield and have a backup offer should the deal fall through. Quite a relief.

I'm a bit shaky today but probably from the steroids. Can't see any difference yet, but I know I'm impatient. I'm sure all the prayers I,m having said for me are working.

No comments: