Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I'll make this a short post since I don't have a lot to say. I believe Rose is with a client right now. Shirley's on the phone. I've talked to Ding and Mad Dog both today. Ding is going to pick me up tomorrow afternoon and we're going to head for the lake. Weather may be a little cooler down there by the weekend but still nice. Mad Dog is coming some, too and of course you're all invited. Brother Joe,I wish you would just bring all of yours sometime. Di and I will get there Thursday evening and stay until Saturday evening. You're all welcome any and all the time.

My grandsons are avid baseball fans and baseball players. We're determined to get over to Louisville for one of each of their games. They both had games last night. Jalen's team won. Brayden's team (the younger) lost. He wasn't so upset until Scott told him he had made an error. Both boys follow the major leagues, too.

No comments: