Friday, February 25, 2011

[Written on Thursday; posted on Friday]

I’m here with one of my dinner companions who wanted to see my computer. He had used a computer some time ago and wanted to see one again. [Kelly, he thinks all football fields are green.] I’ll finish later.

He looked over my computer and I’m not sure I was any help in modernizing his knowledge of computers. I certainly couldn’t show him the ‘ropes’ about computers. He just left and, he and I will go to a musical presentation shortly. We played Bingo again last night. I chose a deck of cards for my win. I figured that was something we could use, especially if Loretta comes up and spends some time with us.

Chris came by on his way home from work yesterday. He had his cataract surgery done on one eye today. Shelly took him, and she called Rose on their way home after the surgery. He can go back to work tomorrow. I want one of the skiers to update about the Colorado trip. From all reports, it was a fantastic trip.

I’m exercising vigorously and walking every chance I get. I do several stairs and when I don’t walk with the therapist, I walk with Rose. I do the most walking with her. I still use the walker and the therapist has recommended I have one when I go home.

No comments: