Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FINALLY!

Today I have some news! I have found a companion to spend at least part of the time with me at the lake house. Next week I'm going to be in Louisville. I have therapy on the 27th, and she (her name is Linda) and I will go to the lake on the 28th. This is just for a trial period. We'll return on March 1. We will determine our further schedule when we see how we get along. She has already asked what my favorite things to eat might be and should she bring any special recipes. I have therapy tomorrow. Chris may be ill today because I haven't heard from him yet today. He usually calls me on his way to work. He didn't feel well yesterday. Goldman and I will leave Saturday and go half way to Louisville where we will meet Scott and sons. Brayden's basketball game is at 3:00 pm, and Scott wants to be back in time for that. So I will get to see the game. Rose and Shirley are going to a wedding and then spending some winter vacation days in Georgia, returning on the 25th.

No comments: