Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I've got a lot of current information for this post. Sometimes I feel the blog is rather boring, but this post may be more interesting. I spent a weekend at the lake with Mad Dag, Chris and Goldman. Actually. Mad Dag was already there when we got there, had supper ready, and we just sat down to eat. The menu that night consisted of Pork Tenderloin, fried potatoes and Texas Toast There were no leftovers. The guys most always specify potatoes as ranking number ONE vegetables. It rained really hard on us driving down Friday and wasn't pleasant Saturday. Mad Dog fished for a little while but didn't catch anything. John and Jana were in town sometime over the weekend for Jana's company party and stopped to visit with Aunt Rose and Shirley. I was sorry I missed them. A nice visit Saturday was with Uncle Joe. I talk to Pete every Saturday and do talk to Brother Joe on the computer. I had to show my therapist how I can type. I had already told the therapist but, when I showed her again, she suggested I have my eyes checked. I do have cataracts and have appointments for surgery next month. I have never been active with Face Book, but I had the help of Goldman at the lake. I found Janet in Idaho and Mike Madden in Los Angeles (just passing through). I found Elaine Madden (now Elaine Raymond). Elaine is a first cousin. Her Dad and my mother were brother and sister. Elaine and her family live in Marietta, GA. Goldman tells me I have 99 friends on Facebook. Amazing to me. Chris and I plan on going on to dinner out for dinner this evening. Shelly may have to work but, if not, hope she'll join us too.

No comments: