Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hoping for Spring

I'm back in Missouri after a wonderful week in Louisville. Brayden had a cold and missed two days of school and neither of us were sorry that he missed school. He mostly watched TV and would come out of the playroom occasionally to see if I needed anything. He got pretty well by Saturday morning and baseball tryouts. Also on Saturday morning Jalen had a band practice. Chris drove to get me ob Friday evening so we had enough drivers for baseball and band practice and for me a ride home after all that. Brayden also had a basketball game after we left that we missed. His dad said they lost but Brayden played very well. Uncle Chris played catch with him before the baseball tryouts to 'warm him up'. Rose and Shirley got back from Georgia and Shirley's niece's wedding on Saturday shortly before I got here. Goldman picked them up at the airport. I have therapy tomorrow and then Linda and I will head off to the lake Tuesday. I hope the weather is springlike.

No comments: