Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Margaret finally got in touch with Mary Pauline but said she didn't seem to be much better. I don't think Pauline has a phone in her room and Margaret has to reach her through the nurse. Rose and Shirley are somewhere in Georgia and her niece's wedding is tomorrow. They're going to stay until Saturday for their spring vacation. It's been raining all day here in Louisville so I hope they are having better weather there. I really liked the contribution to the Family Gazette from Elaine and hope to get more from her and others. Pete promised to send pictures of him on his golf cart but I haven't got them yet. Scott hasn' taken any while I've been here either. I took Brayden to school in a cab yesterday. He made me a tuna salad sandwich for my lunch before we left. He tried to make it with one hand and hold his nose with the other but finally just stretched his arms out and hurry.

No comments: