Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Lake

It't Tuesday and a bit chilly for Missouri but still very pleasant weather. Linda's husband, Joe, joined us on Sunday and I feel very lucky to have such wonderful friends. They're both baseball fans so we've been watching the Cardinals among other things. Linda has a GPS on her car so I called Donald Saturday to see if the girls were down. I got no answer so left a message and when he called back, he and Vita were in France and he didn't have the address but assured me he would get it to me. He didn't believe they were down anyway because the boys are still so involved in sports. Rose, Shirley, and Brayden are having a great time in Georgia. Shirley has some nieces who Brayden plays with constantly. I'm sure Rose will post some pictures. Joe has to go back tonight and Linda will leave tomorrow. Goldman will come down then and he's looking forward to her leftovers. She is a superb cook.

No comments: