Tuesday, August 06, 2013

John and Jana and Joan

John and Jana didn't have the girls when they came by on Sunday morning as you can see by the pictures but we had a lovely visit.  Jana is going to send more pictures of an upcoming family event.  I came back with Chris so I could show Joan how to get down here today.  Brother Pete didn't miss his Saturday call and said it was chilly in Idaho.

Joan and I got here around noon today and she's already made my lunch.  Mad Dog was here and showed Joan things I can't show her about.  I believe she is going to be just as delightful and helpful as Linda.  She has a list of notes she and Linda had made together about me and my care.

I hated missing the lunch with Margaret and the Abbotts.  Hope to do that again when I can join them.

I have to have some tests on the Monday, the 12th, and am not sure about the rest of that week.  Scott and family will be in St. Louis this weekend for the Cardinal-Cub game and for a soccer game, so we won't see a lot of them.  

No comments: