Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday

It's Saturday and Pete and Janet called.  It has turned cool in Idaho, but there are fires all around the state.  I'm here at the lake with Chris and Mad Dog, and it got hot here in Missouri again.  Pete had talked to Joe before he talked to me.  The grass was growing in Springfield.  Joe was working at the Railroad Museum this afternoon and watching the grass grow, then he was going to cut it.  Brother Pete told me he no longer cuts the grass himself.  He just watches it grow.

Chris just got back from the grocery store.  Mad Dog left for his Dad's and is going to stop and get some paint to do some painting for me.  One of the walls needing painting is the one coming down the steps with all the pictures.  Taking them down and putting them back up will be the real chore.  Hopefully, he will have some volunteers to assist next weekend.

I should find out this week what they will do to me next.  I thought I was out of physical therapy but the therapist came here to the lake yesterday to see if the spinal tap helped.  I believe it did and so do
other people.  I'm going to have to hear from the neurologist for his reccomendation at this point.  I don't believe I can have the outpatient therapy in both St. Louis and at the lake, and the therapist told me yesterday I can't have in home therapy because I'm 'too good'.  (I thought that was a backward  compliment.)

No comments: