Thursday, August 01, 2013

Great Week at the Lake

Thank you, Goldman for posting the names of the participants in their float trip.  Needless to say, I didn't go nor could I have named them all.  The Lynches had to leave yesterday and the little boys really hated that.  They did get to use their bait and go fishing but I could tell they weren't real fishermen because they did catch some and didn't exaggerate about the size.

It's just Goldman and me this morning though we're expecting Chris and Mad Mad Dog tomorrow.  The therapist came yesterday and will come back tomorrow.  He is very helpful and thought I had the best day I've had yet.  The nurse will come this afternoon.  I think she just comes as part of Medicare.

The humming birds have found the feeder.  At first  I was counting when I spotted one but I can't keep track any more.

When Goldman was at the grocery store on Sunday, he ran into one of their old buddies who used to come here, Mike Lundry.  There's pictures of him in the group picture on the wall.  He came over later and may come back this weekend because he knows Ding too.

No comments: