Friday, August 02, 2013

Kansas Visit

The therapist just left and again he agreed I was much improved since the first time he saw me.  He will come again next week Wednesday and Friday.  He seemed glad that he keeps to keep seeing me after Goldman has to go back to school.  So am I.  Joan starts on Tuesday and I'll go back to St. Louis Sunday evening with Chris to get some things and to show Joan how to get here.

It's raining this morning but we need rain.  Jana and John and the girls are going to come by sometime this weekend.  Remember, Jana is Brother Bob's granddaughter and Bobbie's daughter.  They come for a stay every year but we've missed the last couple years because I've been 'under the weather'.  I'm really  looking forward to seeing them.  I'll get Jana to help me post some Kansas news.


No comments: