Friday, August 09, 2013

Rain Again

I was typing away, did  something and couldn't restore what I'd updated so i'll try again.  It's raining here again this morning.  I had an email from my old neighbor in Springfield and they had had escaped the flooding in the southern part of the state.  Parts of Interstate 44   are  closed butt we don't go back that way.  We're leaving this afternoon.  Scott and Beth and the boys are coming either tonight or in the morning so I'm really looking forward to that.  I believe they are going to a soccer game and a Cardinal game so we probably won't get to see a lot of them.

I had a phone call from Brother Donald yesterday checking to see how I was doing.  He and Vita and planned to come to Missouri this summer but didn't make it so far.

The therapist was here earlier today and thought I wasn't walking as well as I did on Wednesday.  I have an appointment with one of my neurologists and for some tests on Monday at Barnes.

Joan is fun and and she and I enjoy each other's company.  She's a great cook but doesn't think she is.  I  keep telling her she works too hard, but she has a hard time setting still.

No comments: