Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Back to the Lake on Friday

I'm learning about Facebook (Brayden gave me some help while I was in Kentucky), and find I have lots of friends on there.  I think I know now how to correspond with them.  I'm going to work on that today.

My helper comes today at 11 AM.  My goal is to walk more steps today than I did yesterday.  I do ride the exer-cycle 20 minutes daily and may increase that soon.   I step\hop and deep\knee bend until I completely tire and then rest a bit and do it again.

She also fixes my lunch and does anything I ask her to do.

Chris and I are going back to the lake Friday.  It will be interesting to see which way he goes - 64 or 70.  Scott won't listen to me - He thinks the GPS route (70) is faster and I KNOW the 64 route is faster.  He believes the GPS and not his mother.  I remember when Janet told me what she like about the GPS was that she could turn it off.  I didn't know how to turn this one off.

No comments: