Thursday, May 15, 2014

Summer Calendar

We're adding plans for the summer and are eager to know when guests will be coming to the lake. People are always welcome and there's always room for more.

Rose and I are having our first morning coffee which always tastes so good. Chris is going to be here early Saturday morning to take me half way to Louisville were Scott will meet us. Brayden has a three o'clock game which we want to be back to Louisville for.

Petrina will be here this morning. I didn't do my 20 minutes on the exercycle yesterday because it coincided with my haircut.  My hairdresser already knew that Goldman was engaged. I guess Linda told her. I don't think any of us did.

 Rose just refilled the humming bird feeders.  The solution that was in them must have evaporated because I've been watching diligently and it hasn't been humming birds that ate the potion. She has a seed feeder that was full when I got back here on Saturda,y and it was empty this morning. I don't think those seeds evaporated. I've seen lots of birds eating there.

No comments: