Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Eve

I'm back in St. Louis and Rose and I rushed right over and got my new glasses. I still catch myself squinting and trying to see with one eye shut but the new glasses sure make a difference. There haven't been any humming birds in the feeders so maybe they just don't like the city life. Sis is thoroughly disgusted with them. She followed Linda's recipe and has watched diligently but hasn't seen a single one. That's what I'm doing when I'm not typing - not birdwatching but watching for birds. Does that make sense? It does to me. It's Saturday and I'm waiting for Pete and Janet to call. They usually get up early. Chris and Goldman are going to do something with me this morning to celebrate Mother's Day. I'm not sure what or where. More Later.

No comments: