Friday, May 09, 2014

Back to St. Louis

I have to go back to St. Louis today and I'm dreading it but also looking forward to getting my new glasses this evening. Linda and I went out for dinner last night to Ruthie D's, s place that I've been going to since they opened up. We only go on rare occasions but our waitress remembered what we liked and gave us our regular table. We must make quite an impression. I haven't heard from Rose yet this morning. As soon as I arrive this afternoon, we are going to pick up my new glasses. I hope I can see with both eyes open when I get them. It's overcast and the humming birds haven't been out as much as on sunny days. There was a murder in Marshfield yesterday and Brother Joe wasn't sure but thought one of the Andreatta guys was the attending policeman. I'll watch for more on the news.

No comments: