Friday, May 23, 2014

Home Early From Sedona

Rose and Shirley changed their plans and returned early to Missouri. Rose and I check in on our cell phones every morning and I left my phone in Scott's car last night. She overslept and I emailed her twice before she responded. Rose and Shirley were in no danger but the smoke and smell was so bad they weren't having a good time. Now with E Coli in Idaho and Humus in Missouri, there are other things to worry about. Brayden was the pitcher last night's game and though his game lost he did very well, he was very well. He walked twice and grounded out to the first baseman once. We got to keep him overnight and Beth took him to school early, he didn't seem to mind. We're going to have a long ride today so I think Scott is going to try to come home early to take a nap. I believe we will be the last to arrive.

No comments: