Friday, May 16, 2014

Leaving Tomorrow

The current plan is for Chris to take me half way to Louisville where Scott will meet us in the morning and be back to Louisville in time for Brayden's three o'clock game which is very important to both those guys. Me too. I think the games is right down the street from their house and Jalen drives me so I don't have to sit through warmup. He may have gotten past that. Perhaps he did like to take me when I was there last time because in Kentucky, even if you can't drive you have to have a valid license which I do, he is 16. He is a really good young man. I've taken a personal dislike for the Cubs. Linda likes baseball and was glad we beat them yesterday afternoon too. Petrina is coming today and I'm trying to make up for the exercycle time I missed during the haircut. I've been doing at least 20 minutes a day for quite some time. Still no humming birds. I've been meaning to ask Mad Dog if the feeder down there needs filling. He goes over occasionally from his Dad's place and makes sure every thing is in tact. Linda concocted some additional food and told Mad Dog how to attract the birds before we left.

No comments: