Thursday, May 01, 2014

Mother's 108th Birthday

Shirley got back last night.  Rose picked her up at the airport while I fell asleep on the sofa.  I was sound asleep when they came back from from the airport.  Today would have been Mother's 108th Birthday.  We used to give May Baskets when we were kids.  Do kids do that anymore?  Does anyone know when Dad's Birthday was?  Neither Rose nor I do.

It's cold here in Missouri today but the forecast is for warmer weather come the week.  Linda is coming down to the lake to be with me Sunday after the Hollensbes are there for the weekend.  The boat is supposed to finally get de-winterized before we arrive tomorrow.  I'm riding down with some of the group that's coming this weekend.

Petrina is coming today.  Again I'll do my regular shower exercises and shower.  Sis was up today and had the coffee ready when I got out of bed.

I'll let Rose finish this.  She talked to Sabrina this morning.

Rose with an update about Margaret.  She had to have some of the troublesome hardware removed from her ankle Tuesday.  It was an outpatient procedure, and she is doing well.

No comments: