Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Time Change Adjustment

I didn't come come out with paragraphs so I'll just trying again for now. Beth is making my lunch right now and again there are will be no be no paragraphs in this update. Maybe no one has has even noticed that. I've hear from Rose and Goldman today. The sun is shining and I think Brayden is going to have perfect weather for baseball. I don't think he knows until he gets to the ballpark what position he going to play though second base is his preferred place. He really just likes to play. The Cardinals play in St. Louis tonight and I hope I can stay awake long awake enough to see that game too. I believe I've adjusted to the hours change. I didn't even hear Scott leave this morning. I've decided not to even try to make paragraphs. Does even body notice?

No comments: