Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I wanted to update the blog about Rose's eye surgery on the other eye. The surgery was done on Monday and checkup done today. This makes completion of the second eye and a great improvement on her eyesight. After about a month the eye surgeon will check her vision and see if she needs any lasik surgical improvement. She may not have to wear glasses after 55 years of doing so.

I spent the weekend at the lake for a girls' weekend. This was their shopping weekend. When they weren't shopping they - and me - were eating. A good time was had by all.

Pete and Janet left for Arizona this morning after they voted. Rose, Shirley and I voted absentee last week. VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN.

Margaret and Norm were home this weekend after having put their camper in winter storage. Margaret said it was too quiet at the house. They like the campground better.

Jalen was named student of the month in September. I'm not sure what that means but he was nonchalant about it. Brayden calls me about every two days to update me on Louisville happenings.

Like I said - VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN

No comments: