Saturday, February 21, 2015

UPDATE FROM STEPHANIE

Stephanie sent this update for the Gazette:

Thank you to all the prayer warriors who stormed the heavens last night and today
I had a minor issue last night that landed me in the hospital. We are still not sure what caused the chest pain that I was experiencing, but I was SURE it was a heart attack. I have never had anything hurt that severely before. It felt like someone was beating me in my sternum with a ball bat. Anyway, they ran all the tests and they came back fine, so no heart issues. After spending the whole night awake and in immense pain, they finally got the pain back under control, and I was allowed to come back home. I am still unable to go anywhere without a mask, and visitors have to wash their hands thoroughly, even if they have no signs of illness (if you come by and are sick, I am sorry but we can't let you in). In advance, I say THANK YOU! I am truly blessed by each and every one of you!

Love you all,
Stephanie


No comments: