Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday in Louisville

Friday in Louisville.  I missed Scott, Beth, and Brayden, but my helper was here when I got up.  I slept right through their departure and her arrival.  Her name is Connie and she's from Ghana.  Her Mother is still over there and she said she's 91 and 'old like me'.   Connie is great help.  Next time I'm coming to Louisville and need an assistant, I'm going to ask for her again,

I was having trouble with my computer yesterday.  Brayden helped me with it and explained I wasn't patient enough with it.  He had baseball practice last night and Scott took took him.  Jalen drove me.   I don't think we have any games scheduled but I'm hoping we hoping we have both boys today.

Rose and I have already talked this morning.  Scott has a beautiful magnolia tree in his front yard.  I don't believe it was losing leaving when I first arrived but is now.  I asked him if the mower chopped them up but he said more just fell.  Do magnolias bloom?  I meant to ask Rose if she knew but I forgot.

I had an email from Janet and, as I suspected, she's the one who does the emailing.  Pete's busy with his volunteer work and getting the yard ready.

No comments: