Wednesday, April 02, 2014

An Update

Rose is taking me to Dr. Hogan, the neurologist, this afternoon, for a checkup and to get my prescriptions refilled.  Again yesterday I did over five miles on the exercycle and not  quite as far as around the block but all the way down the alley and back.  In total it was nearly 1000 steps on my fit bit for the day.  I'm sure the doctor is going to be pleased.

There's good news and bad news also.  Chris and Shelly were going to buy Rose's Lexus and took it with Brayden to Mark's place in Colorado for his spring break.  The Lexus quit somewhere outside Denver and they had AAA tow it to the nearest Lexus dealer. The dealer gave them a loaner and they proceeded.  This was on Saturday.   The car is a 2001, and Rose had kept it in really good shape.  It may not be and probably isn't worth fixing.  They are in a quandary right now and will probably have to rent a car to get home.  At this point, we are also in a quandary.

I think I posted wrong about Donald's family skiing in Colorado.  They went skiing in Taos, N.M.  I didn't know you ski in N.M.

Petrina is coming today.  I had others but she's become my favorite and gives me much encouragement.  She knew about the Family Gazette but didn't know how to get on it.  I showed her yesterday.


No comments: