Thursday, April 17, 2014

Holy Week

It's taken me all day to get on the computer and retrieve my password and email address ban I finally got it.  Linda is cooking a pork tenderloin for dinner.  She made a beef tenderloin last night with some lemon bars and other stuff.  She is so good to me.

Brother Joe came up yesterday after day noon for a visit.  He didn't stay for long because son David was needing to borrow his van for something.  He couldn't stay for supper.  Mad Dog came over while he was here for a short visit and will be back in the morning to stay with me until Ding arrives.  They'll all uncomfortable about my staying alone.

Rose is driving up to Chicago tomorrow to list the Condo.  Shirley was going to accompany her but changed her mind.  When Rose and Shirley originally moved down from there, Rose and I rented 2 U UHauls and hauled loads of stuff down to St. Louis.  I was much better then than I am now.  I have a picture of the two of us and the trucks setting on my mantel.

I talked to Leslie this week (Or emailed her)  and invited her up but it's Holy Week and she's going to church quite often.  Joe, Linda's husband, has to sing almost every day.

No comments: