Saturday, April 12, 2014

'Patience'

I've already talked to Pete and Rose this morning.  It's a beautiful day here in Louisville with lots of robins flying around in the frond yard.  I'm disappointed that there are no baseball or soccer games today but Brayden has a friend staying overnight and they're still sleeping after staying awake until long after I did.  They may rather rest right now.

I don't think we have any plans for today.  Beth has already been grocery shopping and back.  I thought they would both sleep much later but I guess they were rested.  Beth is going to give me a hand in the shower in a few minutes so I might cut this short.

Again this this morning, my computer wasn't responding exactly as I wanted or expected and I guess I just wasn't 'patient' because here I am.  I did get it to respond and Brayden still isn't up.

No comments: