Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Tuesday in Louisville

I've had trouble with the computer all day and had to wait until Brayden got home from school and helped me to get on line.  He was very patient.  He is working on his homework right now.  There won't be soccer practice tonight and there was supposed to be baseball practice tonight too, but it may storm even more.  We're not sure if that's going to be.  We will all be disappointed.  Brayden plays second base and Scott is one of the coaches.

I was still sleeping when my companion came this morning.  I did stay up and see the Cardinals win last night, but had to go to bed and missed Josie winning again on the NBAA.  I was also glad it was a female again, too.  I sleep well here and don't hear either Scott or Beth leave in the morning.  I haven't got to see Jalen yet and am looking forward to that.

Beth just walked in from work and Scott and Brayden went to see if there is going to be practice.


No comments: