Friday, November 14, 2014

BJC Home Health Care

Shirley had to leave early this morning to see her eye doctor.  I saw the neurologist yesterday who is one of Rose and my favorite consultants.  He got us in early and even asked our opinion on things. There  was a neurologist also there who remembered Rose from their many conversations when I was so ill this summer.  Between the four of us, we decided to leave things as they are.  My illness is still a puzzle to them.

Shirley's nephew, Michael and great nephew Charlie, arrived yesterday evening.  Leslie is arriving on the train on a business trip today.  Charlie is 2 years old and extremely outgoing. They live in Louisiana.  I'm sure we'll post some pictures.  Chris stopped by last night and played football with Charlie.  I'm not sure who enjoyed it most.

Shirley is feeding the cat next door so is able to get her "fix" because she loves cats.

I'm not sure sure how long BJC Care Services--a nurse, physical therapist, and occupational therapist--will continue, but I do hope for sometime.  They have been so helpful.  We are looking for back-up help for Rose and Shirley.


No comments: