Thursday, November 20, 2014

49th Anniversary of My Marriage to Brick

I had occupaitonal therapy today and did most of my exercises.  My helper came and assisted me with my exercises.   Chris came after work which was nice since I hadn't seen him in several days. Rose had lunch with an old high school friend, and both she and Shirley saw clients.

I would think the whole United  States has heard about Ferguson and the three of us think the officer should be indicted.  The court house where the grand jury decision will be announced isn't very far from where we live.

I will soon be ready to go back to the lake house.  Right now my insurance is paying for my therapies, but that will soon expire.  I will get additional therapy but as an out  patient.  I truly hate having to be driven places but have lots of volenteers.

This would have been the 49th anniversary of my marriage to Brick.

No comments: