Monday, November 03, 2014

Monday, November 3, 2014

I had dinner with Shelly and Chris last night.  Rose and Shirley went to a visitation of someone I didn't know so the Spreitlers brought me dinner.  I wanted crab cakes but the place they were going to get them were out of crab meat so I had brisket.  It was good but I was disappointed because they said they were bringing crab cakes.

Rose is at her guitar lesson and I think Shirley is with a client.  Martha's Hands is here with me now and comes to help me with exercises and physical therapy.

The weather is probably better today than it's going to be tomorrow.  Anyway, it's still cold and I've stayed inside.

Stephanie just called to tell us she will have outpatient surgery on Thursday for her shoulder.  She will have a repair of her rotator cuff, the tendon reattached, and pins in some fracturing.  That was one awful fall!  The recovery will involve wearing a sling for a time and lots of physical therapy.

No comments: