Tuesday, October 04, 2005

This is Ding, posting a long overdue update about the family reunion (grandmas 100th birthday party). We have decided on the weekend after Memorial Day, which I believe is June 2,3,4. Our tentative plan is to have the main event on Saturday at Creve Coeur park...weather permitting. If the weather is not permitting, than it will be at our house.

The next thing that I need is a list of people to invite. I need phone numbers, addresses, email addresses.....I would like to send out email invitations if I can. I don't know that I can for two reasons 1. I am certain everybody isn't "computer savvy" and 2. Shelly may well consider it tacky. At the very least I can send out reminders and directions and a whole host of other information. I can also use the information to compile a database of everybody's information.

So if I could get people to send me that information, it would be greatly appreciated. Please send it to spreitler@gmail.com (this is not my usual email address so please take note) If you could send me pictures I could also compile a slide show as well.

If you deem lodging to be a problem please let us know. Shelly and I can host a few, as can Auntie, and the Oakland house is available....

I am taking suggestions for activities for the other days and volunteers are always appreciated. I am sure that I am leaving information out but considering I don't have that much right now......Cardinal game is starting....more later.

Ding

No comments: