Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'll try to finish my post of yesterday. Goldman and I went to the lake Friday evening and Maddog was there. It was a quiet weekend. Pete called Saturday morning with his weekly report. He said he had contemplated driving back to Birmingham by himself towing something and the family was all upset cause he wouldn't have anyone to tell him what to do! The deal fell through much to the family's relief. Pete said Donald was in New York and was going to one of the last games at Shea Stadium. He was going to visit a friend in DC after that.

The power is still out in Louisville and no school again today. Those kids are going to hate when they have to make up these days. They're stay're staying with their great grandmother cause she has power. Brayden still does not like school.

Chris came over Sunday evening and brought pizza (not Domino's, Scott). Goldman spent the night here and Shelly brought lunch yesterday. Shirley got home yesterday and Rose will be home today at 1. Shirley and I will pick her up at the airport. I have an appointment with the GI doctor tomorrow and the healing touch therapist on Thursday. Rose and I both need haircuts and pedicures.

Sandi FeLLin left me a VM while I was in Louisville. She was on her was from Portland to Spokane to visit her mom and relatives there. I hope we get a great newsy update from her after her visit. I'll get Rose to post one about Yosemite when she gets home. We NEED updates. I'm sure people get bored reading about me. WRITE.

No comments: