Thursday, July 21, 2011

This will probably take me a while since I haven't updated for a while. I told Rose my only complaint about the pictures is that there's none of her. My new phone has a camera but I don't know how to use it or to post pictures. She promised to put one of her on here. I heard on the local news last night that it's so ht here in Missouri that the chickens are laying boiled eggs. Mark Lary and Karen, you're the only people I know who raise chickens. Are they laying boiled eggs?

Goldman and I had to leave soon after the funeral on Friday so I missed the two dinners and the remembrances of Norm as the evenings passed. Chris and Shelly hosted on Saturday night and I've heard did an excellent job. The Kansas attendees had to leave on Sunday and didn't have time to stop by here at the lake. Rose and Pete 'roared' out to the Saturday night dinner in Goldman's Acura. Goldman and I have her car _CAPS LOCKED_ NOT DONE YET - (DUBBED THE "COMPANY CAR" BY PETE} STILL LOCKED> IMAY HAVE TO MAKE GOLDMAN GET OUT OF BED>

No comments: