Friday, November 22, 2013

MORE ABOUT MARY PAULINE

Friday morning and I'm waiting for the aide to help me shower.  I have already had therapy and walked farther today than any day so far.  The therapist says I will probably be discharged next week, hopefully  the day before Thanksgiving.  I did get to talk to the house doctor this morning but I had other things to ask him and forgot about release date.    Jack wants to take me to dinner this Sunday and it's okay with Dr. Hogan and it was okay with the house doctor.  The house doctor was pleased with my progress as far as therapy goes.  They gave me a stool softener when I was here several weeks ago and it's still working.  He's going to look in to that.  Whatever they are giving me isn't strong enough.

I'm still at Barnes Jewish Extended Care and can't print so I'm waiting for Rose to bring over the update that Debby sent on Mary Pauline.  I'll do that later in the day.

No comments: