Sunday, November 10, 2013

E-Mail from Brother Joe

Sue asked me to post this e-mail from Brother Joe:

"FROM YOUR BLOG ENTRY: 'Pete said they (Pete and Janet) had already talked to Brother Joe.  Pete also said he got him out of bed.  He wasn't sure but thought perhaps Joe had forgotten to set his clocks back or had set them the wrong way.  Which was it, Joe?'

Some of our clocks have been set back an hour, some are supposed to be automatic.  I just look and see if it is dark outside in the morning, then decide which clock to go by!

Sometimes I hear and understand Pete better than other times.  My hearing aids are not a lot of help on the phone unless I use the hands free car phone.

Sue, good luck on your return trip for more tests at BJ. We definitely will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Love, Bro Joe

No comments: