Monday, November 18, 2013

Back to BJEC Today

Today is the day I get these wires off my head which allows me to have a shower and a shampoo.  It will be such a relief to scratch my head.  Remember that Dr. Hogan was born in the same hospital as I was (different times)  but same place.  It was Burge when we were both born but isCox now.  Does anyone know why Donald and I were born in a hospital?  and the rest of you were born at home?  Was it insurance or lack of it or will we never know?

Brother Joe answers many questions for me.  I remember or think I remember a wood stove falling over on my leg and the burn being covered by bread wrappers as it healed.  I still have scars.  Brother Joe remembers lifting it off my leg with his bare hands.  Do you have scars, Joe?

After I see Dr. Hogan and he releases me and I get my hair washed and Rose gets here to  get me, I'll get moved back to BJEC.  I'm not sure how long I'll stay there but the therapy and company is good.

I'll post more if there's more family news to be had.

No comments: