Thursday, November 21, 2013

Random Thoughtts

I'm sitting here in the hospital with nothing to do except update the blog.  Even the the house doctor knows I've been keeping this for years.  I've had lots of help needless to say if you would ask any of my regular  or irregular readers.  It has settled many disagreements between Rose and me. We, either of us will oft times just ask  'the blog' and there we have it in writing.  I personally wish we had started wen I could type much faster and accurately.  Spell check helps me some.

I would like to get more contributors.  We add the news and updates we get.  Pictures are easy to post and we're hoping to get lots of celebration pictures and updates for this Gazette and also for new pictures for the lake house starting Thanksgiving.  I believe the Abbott group is having their dinner at Dave and Sabrina's while Rose and Shirley host another group.  We've gotten too big a group to meet in one place.

I haven' heard from Chris and Shelly since they left this morning so I assume they didn't hit any bad weather, just cold looked like on the weather map.  When Rose came over
today, she was  obviously bundled up for winter.  As I said in an earlier post, a good day for a nap and I hope she got one.

No comments: