Saturday, November 16, 2013

NEWS


I had a restless night and didn't sleep well so feel tired this morning.  Does anyone in the family know how old Mary Pauline is?  She always seemed old to me until I got so old,  I'm waiting for Pete and Janet's Saturday morning call.  Maybe he'll know. 

I talked to Scott yesterday evening.  It was 'fast food 'Friday' at their house. On Fridays at their house, he consents to going to what ever fast food restaurant  any of the four of them want for carryout - and I guess it's sometimes four places - for carryout so no one cooks.  Therefore, they call it 'fast food Friday'.  As of December 23, Jalen will be 16 and probably delighted to go to the fast food joints.  At least for a while.  Be careful, Scott. he'll keep the change if there is any left, like when you were a kid.  Rose just called and will be over after while.  I'm still all wired up.  Scott wanted to know why yesterday they hadn't done this wiring years ago.  If he had read old entries on the blog. he would have known they did, several times.

Pete and Janet just called.  They had about an inch of snow in Idaho Falls last night.  He had already talked to Brother Joe who had attended that funeral of a second cousin of ours who died earlier in the  week.  

Here's what we know about that death.  The man's name was Dean Felin, brother to Caroline and Cynthia, son of Vera and William Felin, grandson of our Uncle Louis.  Louis was our father's brother.  This Felin Family lived on an adjacent farm in Webster County when we were growing up.  If I have any of this wrong, please, someone send us the correct information, and we will edit.

Chris just arrived with Lion's Choice fast food.  It's "Fast Food" Saturday, I guess.  

No comments: