Saturday, November 09, 2013

Saturday Morning

Saturday morning and this may take a couple hours or even days to post my thoughts.  They tease me here about being on the this computer but it is a wonderful past time.  I haven't had breakfast yet but have had several cups of coffee.  Pete and Janet will call soon but it's earlier in Idaho and I'm up early today.  I eat breakfast in my room but lunch and dinner in the dining room.

The therapists are very helpful.  One apologized for being off today.  Some one else will challenge me.  I try to do more each day than I did the day before.  The therapists keep a record and I keep trying.

Pete and Janet just called and it's about 30 degrees this morning in Idaho.  We talked about our rehabilitations.  Janet plays Bingo at the Rehab Center for 30 minutes once a week always hopeful.  I'm going to play this afternoon between my physical and occupational therapies.  I haven't played since I've been back this time so don't know what I could win.

Pete said they had already talked to Brother Joe.  Pete also said he got him out of bed.  He wasn't sure but thought perhaps Joe had forgotten to set is clocks back or had set them the wrong way.  Which was it, Joe?

Rose has already checked in this morning.  She was meeting Jim and Marilyn Smith for breakfast this morning.  Jim and Marilyn are old friends who now live  outside  of Dallas.

No comments: