Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

I've been up for a while waiting for therapy and a shower.  I've had breakfast and Rose has called me.  She's going with Shirley to pick up the turkey and then has some clients scheduled later  in the day.  I still don't know where Joe and family and Donald and family are having Thanksgiving but I do hope we get some pictures for this Family Gazette.

The therapist just confirmed our arrangements for today.  I will have occupational and physical therapy with her here today but will go to Rose and Shirley's for tomorrow and then to the lake with Scott and the boys for the weekend.  I have an exercycle down there that I can use and can also do other exercises while I'm there.  Anytime anyone wants to go down and take me with them, I'm sure we can work out some arrangement.  Linda and I have already planned a couple days in December.

No comments: