Saturday, May 01, 2004

You can reach Sue at (314) 452-3685 or (314) 726-2032. You can write to her c/o Rose Holt, 905 Barnard College Lane, St. Louis, MO 63130


Saturday Morning in St. Louis:

Things are returning to normal after a wonderful week of birthday celebrations. I want to thank everybody for all the attention, love, support, prayers, cards, gifts, and work given to me. Especially I want to thank Joanne, Shelly's mother, for her turning her creative talents into beautiful decorations for the party on Friday.

On Thursday Chris picked me up and we went to Blueberry Hill for lunch. Being with Chris is always medicinal. We spent the afternoon running errands and enjoying the beautiful day. Thursday evening Rose and I went over to the California Pizza Kitchen at the Galleria for dinner. On Friday, it was time once again for the Barnes-Jewish Home Healthcare nurse to come and begin the last round of my intravenous Solumedrol treatments. Rose and I completed this round just this morning. So far so good.

No comments: