Monday, July 04, 2005

You can reach Sue at (314) 452-3685 or (314) 726-2032. You can write to her c/o Rose Holt, 905 Barnard College Lane, St. Louis, MO 63130


Sandi resent the photos that didn't copy to this blog with her recent e-mail. Along with the photos, she sent this update:

"Hi Sue!

What is with these pictures?! I'll send them again as an attachment this time. Hope that works better.

I love the idea of the birthday bash for Grammie! Let's talk more about how I can help. I'm just hesitant to take a lead on something if I'm really too far away to contribute affectively. I'll email Shelly and see what she thinks...

Well, today is the Old Guy's 77th birthday. I haven't called him yet. When I talked to him on Sunday, he was fighting a cold. I hope he didn't get the flu/cold bug I had. It's three weeks later and I'm still not 100%. We should hear today whether the doctors feel Dad is a candidate for this bypass surgery. I looked on the web and it's amazing what they can do with this bypass surgery. I hope they decide to help Dad by doing it. We'll pass on the word when we hear more.

I'm off to work in the garden. Love you guys!
Talk to you soon!
Sandi"

Whoops! Still can't get the photos to Blog. I'll have to go back to the drawing board OR, better still, consult with Chris.

As for the 100th birthday celebration next year, there appears to be a growing interest in such a gathering. Chris and Shelly will host at their home in St. Charles. Brother Joe and Sandi are doing further research into our family history. Pete and Janet are enthusiastic. If any of our Dear Readers have suggestions or want to help with the organization, jump right in.

Sandi, I'm sure that you can be of great help in working up an agenda and helping make sure the occasion is richly rewarding for all who attend. Joe has been sharing some of his findings about ancestors, and it is very interesting. I just wish that now I had paid more attention to Mother when she talked about some of this stuff.

No comments: