Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's Saturday morning and we have a bit of new snow on the ground, but the temperature isn't quite so cold. Rose has to go to Chicago this morning for a workshop and to see clients. She'll be back Tuesday. Shirley and I are going to watch some of the previous seasons of 'Desperate Housewives', our new addiction. We joined Netflix some time ago but it takes 3 or 4 days for us to get new episodes so we guilt Chris into getting them at Blockbuster and that is much quicker. We're like Mom was when she watched 'As the World Turns'.

I didn't intend to sound hopeless in my last blog. There is still no definite diagnosis for my condition. There are some neuropathy cases that defy diagnosis and baffle the experts. I may be one of those. Keep praying. I am surrounded by loving caring people. The list would be too long for this blog. Rose and Shirley, ALL the Abbotts, Chris and Shelly, Scott and family, Goldman, - just to mention a few. My faithful blog readers keep abreast of my ups and downs and trials and tribulations. Shelly thinks Goldman will definitely go to heaven someday even though he IS a Jew.

Everyone helps me whenever I need it. I was talking to Brayden yesterday and told him I was going to come over to Louisville and kick his dad's butt. He said, "Granny, you can't because you are old and have bad hands, but I'll help you and we'll do a wrestling move on him".

Rose's flight is on time so she's scurrying around to get things together. Goldman is coming over to take her to the airport. Chicago is always cold. Sandi, are you basking in the sun while we are shivering in frigid Missouri?

No comments: