Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Monday from New Orleans. Sun is shining and temperature is in the 70's. Rose, Shirley, and I flew down Saturday morning. It was a very early flight but our faithful Goldman delivered us to the airport.

Pete called as we were boarding, and he and Janet were in Sedona, AZ. They had been touring all week and enjoying the sights. He hardly believed that I once walked down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. I did helicopter out or I think I might still be down there.

Shirley's niece, Yvonne, has an impromp theater here in New Orleans. Rose, Shirley, Shirley's sister Loretta, great niece Savannah, and I went to a performance on Saturday night. I was anticipating a long, loud evening. It turned out to be a short-seeming hilarious event. A group of young adults entertained us, and the evening flew by. We went to the early performance and it was nice clean fun. Yvonne said the late show got a bit risque if there were no children there. I imagine that would be even funnier.

Rose and Shirley are going home on Saturday. I had planned to come home then too, but have the opportunity to keep Brayden for a few days so I'm going back early. The Abbotts will give me a hand until Rose and Shirley get back. Goldman and Uncle Ding have offered to help out, too. Jalen asked Scott the other day if it would be OK if he calls Goldman 'Uncle Goldman'.

I have a correction on the last posting. Rose added Joe's update for me but I had thought Joe's cardiologist was a woman. As Kelly Felin used to say "Her's a him".

No comments: