Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I feel much better today. I went to the doctor, and she thinks it's just a bug of some kind. They took eight vials of blood so that probably made me more anemic. My blood pressure has been fluctuating so they increased that medication. I delayed the bone density test until next week.

My young men came home from the lake on Sunday. They finished enlarging the deck. I'm eager to see it so Goldman and I plan to go down tomorrow evening. He's off Good Friday.

Pete called this evening. He and Joe are getting ready for their annual fishing trip to Florida. "On the Road Again". Joe went to Branson last weekend to see Willie Nelson, one of my favorites.

Sandi Fellin {2 L's] called this week. I have tentatively planned the family get together for July 2 through the 12th. I'm sure most of you won't be able to stay all that time but I plan to be there and welcome anyone who can come any of the time. I'll put up as many people as I can and will post some motels and prices after I go down tomorrow. It's cold here and we're supposed to have a hard freeze Saturday night. That "King" boy brought me a load of wood this winter and I may have to have a fire in the fireplace.

Randy, Margaret and Norm's son, is just older enough than my two that they swear he 'led them astray' and also some of their friends when they were teenagers. Randy and family have now joined a church and Randy donates much effort to helping the less fortunate. When I talked with him recently about 'leading my boys astray' he said, "And now I can lead them back," - even Goldman because Jesus was a Jew.

Pete's son, Kelly, was 49 yesterday. Leslie, that King boy's wife, was 50 today. Happy Birthday to both of you.

My car got back from North Carolina yesterday. Marge and Norm had a wonderful visit with his relatives. I think his pride and joy, that truck, wasn't yet fixed to his satisfaction. As much as he loves that truck it may never be to his satisfaction.

Jana, Bob's grandaughter, is going to be in charge of telling the Kansas group about the summer gettogether. Jana, I'll call you if you don't read this on the blog. Her daughter, Ellie, just turned one.

Sandi, Tammy, Dick, Bernie and Maudie are the only ones coming for sure from Washington. I hope more of everyone from everywhere can be there at least part if not all the time. Joe, you're in charge of southern Missouri. Send me the email address for the Louisville relatives and others you keep up with. Some Maddens and Lafoes would be a treat to see and reacquaint.

No comments: