Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I heard from Bernie, Joe, Pete, Margaret, and of course Rose and Shirley, Chris, Scott, Brayden and Jalen, Goldman, Shelly and Sandi 2 L's, and, if I forgot anyone, I apologize, for my birthday. A lot has happened since my 60th in 2004, some good and some sad. It's been a fast three years.

I'm looking for someone to help me out this season at the lake. Driving, grocery shopping, cooking, a bit of housekeeping, and other household chores are mostly what I need help with. This person would have a private room, lots of time off, use of the Seadoo, and a small salary. Another part time job is also a possibility. Goldman will be available when summer school is out on July 13, but I would like to get down there way before then. If anyone knows someone who might be interested, give them my phone number - 314-452-3685.

Margaret is continuing her therapy and steroids for her 'bad back'. She says the physical therapy is quite painful, but she feels better after a while. Her doctor is going to try this treatment for a while before he tries something else.

The three possible resorts at the lake for the family gettogether which are throwing distance from the lake house are the following three among other places which I'll post next week
Aqua Fin, Alhonna, and Lodge of Four Seasons. The Lodge is very expensive. I'll check the phone book when I'm there next week but some of them are probably on line. There are lots of other places, too. I can put up lots of people if they don't mind a lack pf privacy. Joe, have you checked out campgrounds?

Bernie had an anxiety attack right before they returned to Spokane after Maudie's brother-in-law's funeral. Joe thought the anxiety was about being anxious. Maybe it's a family trait. Sometimes I get anxiety attacks about being anxious. He and Maudie called for my birthday and he sounded fine.

No comments: