Monday, August 23, 2004

You can reach Sue at (314) 452-3685 or (314) 726-2032. You can write to her c/o Rose Holt, 905 Barnard College Lane, St. Louis, MO 63130

Hi, Rose here. There were a couple of comments to the last post which I will repeat here for anyone who doesn't read the 'comments' section:

Correction to the blog: Sabrina and family were on vacation in Wisconsin, and we are now back. We are happy to be home!
# posted by Sabrina : 6:51 PM

I need help from Aunt Sue's fellow blog patrons. I had sent out an e-mail to alot of the family with e-mail addresses that I had collected from her birthday party. Since then, I had quite an issue with my computer and decided to start over and re-install everything, including the operating system. While I did back up all the very important items, like my long list of jokes, etc., I seemd to have overlooked my address book and feel like I'm flying blind without them. If anyone still has the list, could you be so kind as to e-mail it back to me? CatrinaKing@centurytel.net. Thanks!
# posted by Catrina : 9:23 PM




Like Catrina, I too am having quite an issue with my computer. Right now I am using Shirley's. Mine won't 'boot up', whatever that means. So, I'll bring it to St. Louis tomorrow and put it in the hands of the very capable Chris to ressusitate. Yesterday he gave me enough help by phone that I got the thing going. Then, last evening it crashed again.

The Air and Water Show was the big event in Chicago this weekend. Every so often a screeching jet would streak across the lake just outside our apartment and scare the bejeezus out of us. Think how it would be if they were dropping bombs!

At last report Sue was headed home from the Lake with Dan and Shelley Cullinane. Chris and Shelly were to meet her at her house where they had left one of their cars while they went to the Cardinal game yesterday afternoon.

No comments: