Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hi, it's Rose here, parttime editor of this Blog. As Sue reminded me by phone today, we have left our Dear Readers with the information that Bernie was about to go into surgery for several days now. Margaret has talked with Maudie and sent the following e-mail report: "Talked to Maudie a bit ago and she said Bernie had been up and taken about 3 turns around the room. Expects him to be out of the intensive care department soon. Also talked to Doug who says he will e-mail a complete report and we can then post it on the blog. Thought I would just update with what I knew and will forward the Email from Doug as soon as I get it. I sent him a link to the blog but he said would email it to me and I could forward it.

Things are good here. Norman is still pretty weak and he does not make a very good patient nor is he very patient. I don't believe patient is in his vocabulary. He goes back for more blood tests the first of the week so the medicine to clot his blood (or unclot it?) can be regulated.

It is about time I make my Sunday afternoon call to Mary Pauline. Take care and like I said will email anymore info as soon as I receive it.

Love, M"

No comments: