Sunday, September 04, 2005

You can reach Sue at (314) 452-3685 or (314) 726-2032. You can write to her c/o Rose Holt, 905 Barnard College Lane, St. Louis, MO 63130


Hello, it's rose here with a quick update. I had a wonderful conversation today with Pete and Janet. Pete had left a message on my voice mail that he was very concerned about Dick Cheney, Cheney not having been seen since he appeared in Springfield a couple of weeks ago. Janet is doing a lot of canning, and, according to Pete, refers to herself as "The Little Red Hen" these days. I do remember well Janet's delicious pickles!

One of the things Pete told me is that there is an interesting biography and photo of Brother Joe at: http://home.sport.rr.com/nikeajax/502.htm From reading it, I surmise that Joe prepared it for some publication about his days in the military and his life since. Interesting reading and very well done!

No comments: